This Food Dehydrator Retains Living Enzymes
The adjustable Hyperwave™ thermostat allows precision drying and the dehydrator comes with a 26 hour timer for added versatility.
This model comes with the deluxe fan & thermostat to guarantee your food retains its enzymes.
The best technique for retaining the enzymes is to set the Excalibur on 105ºF/40ºC setting throughout the entire cycle. That way the food temp will never go above 120ºF/48ºC even after it is dry.
The Excalibur has a Unique Drying System
The Excalibur dehydrators feature the Parallexx™ Drying System for even drying.
* Horizontal airflow provides even drying, eliminating tray re-stacking.
* Drying is fast and heat is not lost as the dehydrator doesn’t need to be taken apart to change the tray sequence.
* This temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system is mounted in the rear of the unit. Cool air is drawn in the back, heated and distributed evenly across each tray, pushing moisture out of the front of the machine.
Excalibur dries BETTER, FASTER & SAFER thanks to our Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology
* Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing “case hardening,” a dry surface with moisture trapped inside — a perfect environment for yeast, mold, and bacteria growth.
* Excalibur’s Adjustable Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods.
As the temperature fluctuates up the surface moisture evaporates. Then as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mold, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
With the adjustable Hyperwave™ thermostat and removable trays, you can dry just about anything!
Excalibur is the #1 choice of homeowners, small businesses, universities and restaurants worldwide
The World’s Best Quality Most Versatile Dehydrator Ever!
The Excalibur is the best-selling dehydrator in the world because of its physical design, its engineering quality, its broad versatility, and its reliable performance.
* The adjustable thermostat lets you fine tune to the exact temperature you need
* Removable trays let you customize drying space for small or large items and, in particular, square items.
* Removable trays allows you to check on your items easier than in a stackable dehydrator
* Lots of drying space so you handle large volumes
The Excalibur Dehydrator is Environmentally Friendly
Excalibur products are designed to be environmentally conscious. The Excalibur dehydrators are designed to run on lower wattage without compromising the quality of dried foods. The dehydrators' case, door, trays, and knobs are made from medical grade recycled plastics.
The Excalibur Dehydrator Design Superiority
* Electronics are back-mounted so spills won’t bake on
* The adjustable Hyperwave™ thermostat allows precision drying
* 26 hour timer for added versatility
* Removable, dishwasher-safe trays are easy to load; leave some out for drying bulky items
* Economical; just 8¢ - 11¢ of electricity an hour
The Excalibur Dehydrator Uses Quality Materials
* No harmful fumes like low-quality styrene dehydrators
* The walls are constructed of polycarbonate, a natural heat insulator, and better than single-wall stainless steel
* Virtually indestructible - trays won’t crack or break
"We’re concerned about preservatives and pesticides in canned foods and fresh vegetables. We raise a lot of things in our own garden and dry them in my Excalibur. We don’t use pesticides so we don’t have to worry about it. I want to live a long time so I try to eat nutritious foods. It’s easier if they’re dried. —
Carol Gilwater, North Highlands, CA
“A walk in the park” compared to canning! Here in Vermont, apples are plentiful and inexpensive in the fall. Although I ‘put up’ apple sauce, canning is labor-intensive. Dehydrating apples, by comparison, is sheer joy. We use dried apples for snacking, baking pies, and cooking. I dry home-grown herbs, too. Dehydrated foods are easy to store in plastic bags and the whole process is a ‘walk in the park’ compared to canning. I love it!
Nancy Williams, VT
Videos on Dehydrating
Please click http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/media.php
Adjustable Thermostat, 26 Hour Timer & Paraflexx Drying System
Tray Dimensions: L 42 cm x H 32 cm x D 50 cm
Capacity: 1.39 msq (15 fsq) Drying Area
Compatible Foods: Fruits, vegetables, fish & meats, herbs & flowers and more. Make soups, sprouted seed crackers, stews, beef jerky, fruit rolls, yogurt, dry flower bouquets, dough & clay art.
Power Consumption: 600W
Model No.: 3000 Series 4926T
Plug / Power: NZ Standard Plug / 230V / 50 HzModel
Shipping Size: L 50 cm x H 39 cm x D 56 cm
Shipping Weight: 10.4 kg
Available in Black or White - both with black trays.
Warranty: 18 months