Incan berries are native to Amazonian regions of South America, where they have been a traditional source of food and medicine for centuries. Indeed, these small, yellow/orange berries, which are slightly larger than raisins, pack a mighty punch, and contain an impressive selection of valuable nutrients, including vegetable protein, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 and C, pectin, bioflavonoids, phosphorus and a small amount of melatonin. And Incan berries, which are gently sun-dried once fully ripe, are literally crammed with crunchy, lemon-flavoured seeds that lend them a surprisingly delicious, sweet and sour flavour.
Incan Berries Benefits:
- Incan berries contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 and C.
- Incan berries also contain pectin, bioflavonoids, phosphorus and a small amount of melatonin.
- Incan berries make a sensible snack between meals, particularly for those with a sweet tooth.
- Our Incan berries are certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers"
- Our Incan berries have been sun-dried and processed at low temperatures in order to retain an optimum number of nutrients.
- Our Incan berries are totally pure and contain no additives.
- Our Incan berries are suitable for those following a vegetarian, vegan or raw food diet.