Minerals In Your AlkaPod:
Tourmaline, also known as "Electronic Stone", is mined mainly in Brazil, China and Israel - and it is the birthstone of October. This ore has many color variations and has been highly valued. When exposed to water it induces electrolysis and generates negative ions. It also ionizes water molecules by decreasing their size (negative ion effect).
This mineral emits negative ions and far infrared rays and also reduces water clusters. Far infrared rays have been proven to promote the growth and healing of living cells.
* Negative ion generation
* Surface electric charge generation
* Thermal effects
The zeolites are a group of minerals with a four-sided honeycomb structure and a negative magnetic charge. The effect of the structure and the magnetic charge is that zeolite draws heavy metals and toxins to it and simply engulfs them. The toxins "check in" and they can't "check out." Then the zeolite carries them safely and harmlessly out of the body through normal digestion.
Zeolites are minerals that have a micro-porous structure, having formed where volcanic rocks and ash reacted with alkaline ground water. Zeolite minerals are negatively-charged allowing them to exchange positively-charged particles with surrounding elements without losing their structure. Therefore, zeolite crystals act as "micro-sponges" absorbing free radicals, carcinogens, and viral particles.
Zeolite is a unique antioxidant. Traditional antioxidants absorb free radicals whereas zeolite traps free radicals in its structure, inactivating and eliminating them. Therefore it is complementary to additional antioxidants. Zeolite traps and nullifies nitrosamines in the digestive tract. Nitrosamines are cancer-causing agents found in processed meats. Nitrosamines are a causative factor in type-II diabetes. Because zeolite is a negatively charged mineral it naturally attracts heavy toxins (which are positively charged) and traps them in its cage-like structure. This includes heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and other positively charged toxins.
Maifanshi comes from valley streams rich in porphyritic pea gravel. Traditionally, maifanshi has been used as a general health medicine in Asia and also for bathing, due to its ability to absorb toxins and supply many trace minerals. In the AlkaPod, maifanshi helps to clean, remineralize and ionize the water.
Far infrared is proving to be a factor in strengthening the body's resistance to infectious diseases, increasing the oxygen capacity of the blood, and improving stress tolerance. Exposure to FIR increases lymphocytes and neutrophils, and reduces the frequency of colds and respiratory infections.
Far infrared light stimulates the production of cell tissue and rapidly promotes the regeneration of skin and blood tissue in areas exposed to it’s healing rays. FIR speeds cellular metabolic rates by stimulating the activity of mitochondria, and triggering enzyme activity, flushing out toxins and reducing pain and swelling.
Far Infrared Benefits The Whole Body
Regular exposure to far infrared rays is similar to physical exercise in its effects on the body. Improving the balance of blood pressure, blood sugar, and an increase in oxygen and nutrients in your cells, results in increased muscle strength, vitality, and mental stability.
Natural wavelengths of far infrared light, for example, are essential for bone growth as well as preventing osteoporosis, regulating hormonal functions, and boosting your immune system.
Beyond Exercise And Nutrition
Far infrared rays affects the hormonal balance of the body
Muyu stone (muyu jade) is a kind of precious stone found in China. With its structure characterized by crystalline grain and its beautiful vein, Muyu stone is also called by geologists as "Wood Grain Jade". It is determined by China’s National Bureau of Geology and Mines that Muyu stone originated from marine deposit during Early Palaeozoic Era about 500 million to 700 million years ago.
In red sandalwood or gray purplish red color, Muyu Stone contains the following chemical elements: potassium (K), sodium (Na), magnesium (Mg), selenium (Se), iron (Fe), lithium (Li), zinc (Zn), etc. and their amounts are two to eight times higher than other carbonate rocks.
In Chinese, the literal meaning of Muyu stone is "wooden fish stone". Actually, it is a kind of stone that contains 26 types of minerals. Through drenching, many elements such as selenium, zinc, iron, cobalt, strontium, fluorine and manganese can be released. If it is soaked in water for two hours the water will reach the standards of high-quality mineral water. Because of its health benefits wooden fish stone is usually used to make cups, teapots, vacuum flasks, etc.
Nutritionists believe that Muyu stone is an ideal and high-grade material for drinking sets, tableware, and for various room decoration purposes. Products carved and polished from Muyu stone are very valuable for health-keeping, collecting, and displaying. They are really s health treasure that can rarely be found in other places of the world.
Clay is renowned to have many uses in promoting health in plants, animals and humans. Bentonite, Montmorillonite, Pascalite, and other types of healing clays have been used by indigenous cultures since before recorded history. Naturally absorbent and extremely gentle on the system, bentonite clay can treat various skin and internal ailments and attract and neutralize poisons in the intestinal tract. It can eliminate food allergies, food poisoning, mucus colitis, spastic colitis, viral infections, stomach flu, and parasites (parasites are unable to reproduce in the presence of clay). There is virtually no digestive disease that clay will not treat. It enriches and balances blood. It adsorbs radiation (think cell phones, microwaves, x-rays, TVs and irradiated food, for starters). It has been used for alcoholism, arthritis, cataracts, diabetic neuropathy, pain treatment, open wounds, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, stomach ulcers, animal and poisonous insect bites, acne, anemia, and a long list of other uses too long to mention. It was used during the Balkan war of 1910 to reduce mortality from cholera among the soldiers from sixty to three percent.
"The Native Americans call it "Ee-Wah-Kee" meaning "The-Mud-That-Heals". The Amargosians (predecessors to the Aztecs ), the Aborigines, and natives of Mexico and South America all recognized the benefit of clays. "...healing mud not only draws toxic material out of the body if taken internally, but also reduces pain and infection in open wounds on both humans and animals."
Kaolin earth, also known as China clay which is found in a hill in the Jingdezhen, Jiangxi province of China. Although it was mined in that Chinese province, the mineral was first described as a mineral species in Brazil in the year 1867.
It is an inorganic mineral ingredient that is widely used in a number of cosmetic products These products are famous for their oil absorbing, reduced shine and translucent properties. They are great for finishing a flawless look as they are great for hiding imperfections. KC products are the perfect primer for oily skin. Their benefits expand their applications in various skin care and repair treatments. Its earthy origin complements human skin with natural essences that brings out the benefits in all mineral ingredients.
Nano Silver Powder
Nano silver powder has a strong inhibitory effect on dozens of pathogenic micro-organisms such as coliform, neisseria, gonorrhoeae, chlamydia trachomatis, etc. It also helps to promote repair of damaged epithelial cells. When exposed to water its anti-bacterial effect is much more enhanced and more conducive to improving water quality.
How To Use Your AlkaPod
- Fill the bottle with ot water before initial use in order to activate the nano particles. Please use hot water with a temperature above 90°F (32°C). Wait until the water cools down, then repeat process by adding cold water - shake bottle, then empty.
- When water is poured from your AlkaPod or when the bottle is shaken you may hear a rattling sound. This is simply the minerals and mineral balls moving around and is normal.
- When putting water into your AlkaPod make sure it is filled to the top. For maximum effect you can wait a few minutes but you will often find great results instantly. In order to extend the filter and bottle usage, please make sure the water temperature remains below 120°F (50°C).
- Please do not screw lid on too tight, as energy released can increase the pressure inside the bottle.
- When not in use, store your AlkaPod in a cool dry place. The removable filter is a replacement part and also needs to be stored separately when not in regular use (it can be stored in the refridgerator).
- After some time, there may be a mineral or scale build-up on the wall of the bottle which shows as a white film. This is nothing to be concerned about and it can be removed by using a little white vinegar or lemon juice.
- You may notice small gaps on the side of the top filter through which some water will flow... this will not effect the efficiency of the alkalizer.
- After initial use, you may experience some detoxifixation such as mild diarrhea, itchy eyes or throat, a slight rash or drowsiness. These are usually normal detoxification and immune modulation responses and should clear in a few days. If symptoms persist please consult a physician.
- The filter should be changed at least once every 12 months or when the performance decreases due to the volume of water processed.
- For a stronger water you can secure the lid then shake gently. This is usually not necessary.
Notices and Precautions
- In order to maintain the living energy from the internal molecular surfaces do not pour carbonated drinks, milk, coffee, tea or other similar liquids into the AlkaPod. Doing so will reduce the life of your AlkaPod.
- Do not keep the water in the bottle overnight, and don't drink this water as it will become too strong.
- Do not use in a microwave or heat up on a stove. Keep away from fire.
- To avoid any possible complications do not take medication or prescription drugs with water from your AlkaPod.
- Those with a weaker constitution are advised in the early stage of use to remove the water from the AlkaPod as soon as possible. Also it may help to mix the AlkaPod water in the beginning with ordinary water to reduce the potency.
- Patients with weak kidneys, heart issues, liver cirrhosis, allergy or stomach problems should consult with your physician if unsure.
- Pregnant and lactating women; please consult with your physician. Under normal circumstances there is no need for infants or young children to use the AlkaPod.
- If any unusual symptoms arise please stop use and consult with your physician.